Commercial Gas / LPG Engineer - Multi Skilled
|Job Field:||Facilities Management|
|Min Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Annual Salary:||£25,000 - £27,000 (Negotiable)|
|UK Residency Required:||Yes|
Form part of a team of staff providing support to the contract, ensuring that the service provided meets the contractual requirements and complies with relevant law at all times.
• Self managed engineer, to ensure targets are achieved
• The repair and servicing of Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) equipment, PPM & reactive
• Managing priorities within contract constraints
• Working within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve set goals
• The repair and maintenance of all air conditioning equipment
• Be able to cover a wide range of skill sets within building maintenance
• Provision of job feedback information to help desk and senior engineer
• Responding to customer needs and building relationships in a professional manner
• Participation in standby rota for emergency calls outside normal working hours
• Pricing M&E works were applicable, for minor projects and maintenance
• Experience in the management of FM services across a diverse multi-site portfolio of facilities
• To be instrumental in leading and implementing the Company Quality Assurance Procedures and Instructions with particular attention to the areas of responsibility listed on the documents
• To ensure the Company’s Health and Safety and Environmental Policies are adhered to
• Be fully responsible for own Health And Safety whilst on site
• To manage workloads cost effectively and in a manner to enhance performance
• It is envisaged that the post holder will carry out multi skill tasks across all trades i.e basic carpentry, basic plumbing, fabric repair, patch plastering, making good etc.
Knowledge skills & experience
Gas Safe essential, LPG gas competence essential, domestic and commercial gas boilers essential.
Previous experience of gas systems and or multi-disciplined maintenance essential. Must have sound interpersonal skills, and pay attention to detail. Must have experience and competence in relevant Health & Safety legislation.