Multi-Skilled Engineer - Gas / A/C
|Job Field:||Facilities Management|
|Min Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Annual Salary:||£27,000 - £29,000 (Negotiable)|
|UK Residency Required:||Yes|
To exceed customers’ expectations whilst operating in a profitable and competitively superior way.
To be instrumental in leading and implementing the company Quality Assurance Procedures and instructions with particular attention to the areas of responsibility listed on the documents.
To ensure the company’s Health and Safety and Environmental Policies are adhered to.
The role is Bristol based but will cover Birmingham, Tamworth, Trent, Rugby, Exeter, Newport.
• Self managed engineer, to ensure targets are achieved
• The repair and servicing of mechanical & electrical (M&E) equipment, PPM & reactive
• Managing priorities within contract constraints
• Installation of a wide range of M&E equipment
• Working within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve set goals
• The repair and maintenance of building fabric
• Provision of job feedback information to help desk and senior engineer
• Responding to customer needs and building relationships in a professional manner
• Participation in standby rota for emergency calls outside normal working hours
• Pricing M&E works where applicable, for minor projects and maintenance
• HSE management in accordance with our quality management system and all legal and statutory requirements
Knowledge skills & experience
• Working to Planned Preventative and Reactive maintenance regimes.
• Knowledge of electrical services.
• Fault finding on Control circuits.
• Knowledge of lone working requirements.
• Experience of General Building Management Systems.
• Risk Assessment and Method Statement trained.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Must be physically fit and able to carry tools and equipment by hand up to 20kg.
• Able to ascend/descend vertical access equipment.
• Able to work at height.
• Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
• Must be flexible regarding working hours.
• Must be available to join a call out rota.
• Must hold a full UK driving licence.