UK Residency Required: No
Salary: £28000 - £
Apply by: 28/02/2018
Min Experience: years
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a nationwide Facilities Management service provider who are looking to recruit an experienced mobile A/C Service engineer to join their existing service department covering the Hull area. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a leading company who are continuing to grow in the current economic climate. Candidates must have demonstrable experience working within an Air Conditioning Service role, ideally with exposure to working within commercial/ retail environments. Candidates MUST be F-GAS certified. Company Van and all PPE will be provided. This position is available for an immediate start.
* Service and Maintenance of AC Splits, VRV’s, FCU’s and AHU’s
* Carrying out maintenance tasks to a high standard.
* Completing SOP tasks.
* Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
Skill set and qualifications
* Candidates must be F-Gas certified – Cat 1
* Demonstrable experience working in a Air conditioning Service role.
** Full UK Driving Licence