We are currently recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of a national provider of maintenance and repair services for fuel dispensing equipment and other petrol forecourt equipment.
The Administrator will ensure the office runs smoothly and assist the Sales and Service teams by answering inbound telephone enquiries.
You will organise deliveries, input data onto the system, send out invoices, file documents and assisting the management team.
- Reception duties, including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments
- Follows up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
- Answers general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers
- Process customer orders
- Books meeting rooms
- Processes invoices
- Files and archives accurate records
- Manages health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Ensuring the office work environment complies with all legal requirements
- Arranges travel and accommodation plans for executives when required
- Manages customer complaints
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports
- Provides administrative support for the management team as needed
Skills & Attributes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Good Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional Organisational Skills
- Professional Telephone Manner
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency