Continued expansion within the Power Generation and Infrastructure Division of this well-established company has created an opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager on an initial 12 week temp to perm basis.
As the Bid Manager your responsibilities and duties will include;
- To lead, manage and co-ordinate all aspects of major project bids.
- Clarification of scope of work with internal/external partners.
- Development of technical concepts and solutions to be offered.
- Development of a statement of costs and summary.
- Customer Specification / Enquiry Analysis, project cost calculation and offer documentation.
- Manage the overall development of the bid deliverables ensuring high quality bids are submitted which meet the client’s expectations.
- To lead and manage the opportunity through the company’s bid management process and delegated approval stages.
- Manage the customer relationship to develop winning opportunities
- Manage the pre-qualification and tender process in line with corporate governance guidelines
- Management of a CRM system to capture prospect, bid & all relationship information
- Manage the overall development of the bid deliverables ensuring high quality bids are submitted which meet the client’s expectations
- Manages internal stakeholders (supply chain, finance, commercial etc.)
- Development of technical concepts and solutions to be offered
- At the point of contract award manages the handover to Project execution of all new business
- Proven track record of managing and winning high profile bids
- Power Generation and Infrastructure experience
- Proactive approach to identify, develop and win new business opportunities
- Excellent sales background delivering products, services & solutions
Apex Engineering Solutions is a Recruitment Agency acting on behalf of this company