Discipline: Electrical, Maintenance, Service
Speciality: 17th Edition, BMS Controls, Building Services, Electrical, Facilities Management
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £28000 - £32000
Apply by: 13/04/2018
Min Experience: 3 years
Our client a leading BMS manufacturer/ service provider are looking to recruit a number of Mobile BMS Service Engineers across the London/ South East region.
This position provides the opportunity for those with a strong electrical service background the opportunity to move into the BMS service sector with full training provided.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a leading, stable company who are continuing to win new contracts around the UK. Ideally candidates will have demonstrable experience working within an Electrical Maintenance role within the commercial/ FM sector with experience working with BMS controls. Candidates MUST be Electrically qualified and hold relevant certs . Company Vehicle and all PPE will be provided.
Applications from experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineers looking to progress into the BMS Controls sector are also welcome – Full company training is provided for the right candidates
• Visit multiple client sites in order to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of building controls
• You will offer excellent customer service and ensure a successful technical outcome of all site visits
• You will interact with clients to ensure their requirements are understood and advise on any faults or replacement parts required
• You will complete site reports in order to keep all site staff up to date on BMS details of operation
Skills & Attributes
– Strong working knowledge of Electrical maintenance
– 17th Edition qualified
– City and Guilds, BTEC, NVQ equivalent qualifications
– Experience preferably in a similar Facilities Management / Building Services back ground
-Experience working with BMS Controls (Trend/ Honeywell/ Schneider etc) (Advantageous)
– Trustworthy and reliable