We are currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor on behalf of an independent, community-based organisation.
The Building Surveyor will be responsible for a variety of Reserve and Cadet properties in Yorkshire and The Humber.
- Provide building surveying and technical advice to other site-based staff.
- Monitor site progress.
- Prepare detailed drawings and specifications relating to identified works within property services, including the preparation of planning applications and building regulations.
- Carry out pre and post inspection surveys in relation to survey demands.
- Produce written technical reports and detailed drawings from the results of building surveys.
- Follow health and safety procedures.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree or other relevant qualification in Building Surveying.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ideally a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
- Extensive experience of construction and maintenance.
- Good communication skills.
- Good IT skills.