Speciality: MIG, TIG, Welding
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £32000 - £32000
Apply by: 03/11/2019
Min Experience: years
Our client, a leading global manufacturer, is looking to recruit an experienced Welder to develop their existing department near Worsley on a permanent basis to work on a range of pipe welded components. Ideally candidates will be trained and experienced in MIG, TIG and Stick welding and will ideally hold / have held ASME IX codings in the past. Work will mainly be conducted on Carbon Steel /316 Stainless pipework from 1” to 16” however there may be some exotic work (Hastalloy/ Duplex) therefore experience with exotics is ideal. This is a days based role working – Monday – Thursday 0745 – 1615 / Friday 0745 – 1245 . Excellent Opportunity to join a business in a lead role.
This position is available for an immediate start.
Candidates will be subject to a weld test at interview – details to be provided at the time.
• Experience in welding Cabron Steel / 316 Stainless Pipework from 1″ – 16″
• Experienced in the use of MIG/ TIG/ Stick Welding ideally to a coded standard.
• Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
• Carry out work in safe conditions including manual handling
Qualifications & Skills
• Apprentice trained welder / fabricator
• Experience working in manufacturing environments
• Trained on MIG/TIG welding equipment
• Coded / Previously coded – ASME IX
This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency