We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Gas/Combustion Engineer on behalf of a national Facilities Maintenance and Building Services specialist.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be responsible for carrying out reactive and planned maintenance on Plant Rooms and Commercial Boiler systems at a wide range of properties throughout Northallerton and the surrounding areas.
- Day to day responsive and preventative planned maintenance works across a varied and wide range of commercial heating systems.
- Response service fault diagnosis, repair and renewal works
- Planned preventative maintenance works
- Maintenance and upkeep of Plant Room and associated equipment
- Working to relevant Health & Safety Practices while on site.
- Ensure that any work carried out is compliant with relevant legislation and is in line with contract SLAs.
Skills & Attributes
- Valid Commercial & Domestic Gas Qualifications – COCN1, CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1/1A, CCN1, WAT1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1 (Minimum six months remaining prior to renewal of certification)
- Previous experience in a service and maintenance environment
- Experience of working on Oil and LPG systems.
- Experience of working within a service industry
- Full, clean driving licence and access to own vehicle is desired but not essential.