We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Engineer on behalf of a national provider of sustainable heating solutions.
Their services include the design, installation, maintenance and management of plant rooms and heat networks on behalf of local authorities, universities, factories, housing associations, private landlords and utility energy suppliers.
The Commercial Heating Engineer will carry out planned and reactive maintenance on Plant Rooms and Commercial Boiler systems for a wide variety of commercial properties and heat networks throughout Central London.
- Day to day responsive and preventative planned maintenance works across a varied and wide range of commercial heating systems.
- Response service, fault diagnosis, repair and renewal works
- Planned preventative maintenance works
- Maintenance and upkeep of Plant Rooms and associated equipment
- Working to relevant Health & Safety Practices while on site.
- Ensure that any work carried out is compliant with relevant legislation and is in line with contract SLAs.
Skills & Attributes
- Valid Commercial & Domestic Gas Qualifications – COCN1, CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1/1A, CCN1, WAT1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1 (Minimum six months remaining prior to renewal of certification). This is not essential but preferred.
- Electrical qualification (17th/18th Edition) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience and knowledge of heating control systems is also preferred.
- Previous experience in a service and maintenance environment
- Experience of building services engineering within district and community heating Or large scale plant rooms/energy centres.
- Experience of working within a service industry
- Understanding of communal/district heating schemes
- Full, clean driving licence and access to own vehicle is desired but not essential.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency