We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Heating Engineer on behalf of a national provider of project management, installation and maintenance services for clients throughout the Uk including local authorities, hospitals and housing associations.
The Commercial Heating Engineer will be responsible for carrying out reactive and planned maintenance on Plant Rooms and Heavy Commercial Boiler systems at a wide range of properties throughout London.
- Day to day responsive and preventative planned maintenance works across a varied and wide range of commercial heating systems.
- Response service fault diagnosis, repair and renewal works
- Planned preventative maintenance works
- Maintenance and upkeep of Plant Room and associated equipment
- Working to relevant Health & Safety Practices while on site.
- Ensure that any work carried out is compliant with relevant legislation and is in line with contract SLAs.
Skills & Attributes
- Valid Commercial & Domestic Gas Qualifications – COCN1, CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1/1A, CCN1, WAT1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1 (Minimum six months remaining prior to renewal of certification). This is not essential but preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of heating control systems is also preferred.
- Previous experience in a service and maintenance environment
- Experience of building services engineering within district and community heating Or large scale plant rooms/energy centres.
- Experience of working within a service industry
- Understanding of communal/district heating schemes
- Full, clean driving licence and access to own vehicle is desired but not essential.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency.