UK Residency Required: No
Salary: £24000 - £
Apply by: 28/02/2018
Min Experience: years
Due to a recent contract win, our client, a nationwide Facilities Management Company are looking to recruit a permanent Commercial Plumber across the York area. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a successful company who are continuing to grow with continual contract wins. Ideally candidates will have demonstrable experience working within a plumbing maintenance role within commercial environment. Candidates MUST BE time served. Company Van and all PPE will be provided.
Travel time paid + Overtime paid at Premium rates.
* Reactive and planned maintenance of commercial sites covering all aspects of commercial plumbing and building fabric maintenance.
* Carrying out maintenance tasks to a high standard.
* Completing SOP tasks.
* Keeping service records up to date in a timely and effective manor
Skill set and qualifications
* Candidates will ideally be time served in plumbing
* Must have proven experience working in a commercial plumbing/ building maintenance role covering a range of engineering disciplines.
* Full UK Driving Licence