We are recruiting for a Contracts Manager on behalf of a leading multidisciplinary consultancy to work as part of the facilities team from their office in Farnborough.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for ensuring quality and compliance standards are adhered to across a prestigious facilities management contract.
- Conducting regular site visits construction sites to inspect engineering service installations
- Report on completeness, quality and compliance of small works projects
- Witness testing and commissioning, and review record documentation.
- Undertake technical audits of maintenance contract service delivery documentation
- Provide feedback to the design teams in order to maintain the high standards of installation required by the practice.
- Carry out surveys tailored to property acquisition advice or dilapidations
- Comment and report on statutory requirements in connection with building engineering services
- Undertake feasibility studies, design and project management of refurbishment and new works
- Analyse and report on maintenance contractors performance and costs
- Chair periodic contract review meetings
- Manage P&L for the contract.
- Develop client relationships with existing FM Group customers and identify opportunities for future business.
- Identify business opportunities for other groups within the business.
- Service delivery audits
Skills & Attributes
- HND/HNC or Degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant qualification.
- Member of CIBSE/IET/IMechE or be working towards your membership
- Contract Management experience.
- Previous site based building services engineering experience to include the testing and commissioning of building services installations.
- Previous business development experience is desirable but not essential.
- Have a good practical understanding of mechanical and electrical plant, systems and equipment.
- Have a working knowledge of current regulations, statutory obligations and industry best practice in relation to engineering operation and maintenance.