We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager on behalf of a market leading organisation who specialise in the design, manufacture, supply and installation of bespoke Kitchens for homes throughout the Uk.
- Manage the professional fitting of kitchens on specified sites to the contract standards.
- Manage company resources within budget and to stated KPIs.
- Ensure the safety standards of operations on site and enhance the reputation of the Company with its customers.
- Take control of delivering the contract to customer satisfaction by ensuring that all relevant information is handed over by Sales including build programme, key dates and contract details.
- Ensure all activities on site are carried out safely and follow defined company and statutory regulations and policies so that risk and loss are controlled effectively.
- Plan effectively and recruit accredited fitting resource to meet the weekly demand, as agreed by customer contract.
- Represent and be a positive advocate for the company in a professional and customer-orientated way.
- Resolve all remedial works within 96 hours, ensuring that all chargeable elements are notified to Contract Services within 24 hours, for invoice, so that customers are satisfied and income is maximised.
- Acquire customer and site-based intelligence and communicate it swiftly to Team Leader so that financial risk and business opportunities are highlighted and available for effective control by Head Office.
- Complete accurately all required records and administration in a timely manner and to recommend improvements to administration processes so that good quality decisions can be made and the department operates continuous process improvement.
Skills & Attributes
- 2-3 years’ experience of managing sub-contract construction labour
- Essential – CSCS & SSSTS certifications
- Ability to organise self and others
- Effective prioritisation and time management
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (ability to flex for the audience)
- Managing people to deliver performance standards
- Managing budgets
- Professional representation of the Company
- Networking across sites and customers
- Driving licence & able to travel around a territory
- MS Office minimum of basic ability in Excel, Word etc
- Apprentice-trained tradesman background
- Knowledge of kitchen make-up & installation process
- Continuous improvement experience