Discipline: Contract Management, Demolition, Health and Safety
Speciality: CCDO, Contract Management
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £ - £ (negotiable)
Apply by: 31/05/2018
Min Experience: 3 years
We are currently looking for a Demolition Contracts Manager to start a full time position working for a Successful and expanding Demolition firm located in Eversley.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– General Contracts Manager duties and responsibilities reporting the following to the Company Director such as,
– Ensuring that demolition operations comply with all legal requirements including Health, Safety and Environmental matters
– Identifying training requirements for demolition employees
– Ensuring that the company complies with all contractual requirements (e.g. Drawn information and specifications)
– To plan, prepare and develop risk assessments, method statements, programmes and resource requirements.
– To engage specialist subcontractors, suppliers and designers to ensure efficient operation of contracts
– Maintain good relationships with clients, colleagues and consultants
– Ensure that sufficient resources are made available for completion of the works
– Ensure all site records are produced
– Primarily ensure that industry standards are met and exceeded where possible
Skills & Qualifications
– Experienced contracts manager with a good understanding of the demolition industry
– CCDO Demolition Management Black Card
– A Good knowledge of relevant demolition/health and safety policies and procedures.
– Self-motivated as well as a good motivator
– Good project management skills within demolition
– Effective people management skills.
– Be approachable and professional.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– IT Literate (Microsoft and Word)
– Must possess excellent organisational skills, meeting deadlines, plan and prioritise workloads.
If you are interested and available please give Max at Apex Engineering Solutions a call on 0113 245 3309.