Our client is a world leader in the manufacture and installation of Marble & Granite stone products working in a vast array of market sectors, including
With over 15 years experience in providing stone products and services to a number of prestigious projects. Working in Marble, Granite, Travertine, Onyx, Limestone, Slate, Sandstone and Quartz.
Services include Site Visits, Consultancy, Design, Material Selection, Fabrication, Installation and
- Well versed to manage complete M&G division and control all sales and marketing activities of the company to produce target sales and profit goal of the company
- Leadership abilities to grow the department and increase spread within the industry.
- Develop and implement business plans to achieve sales, profitability and growth target for the division
- Well versed with factory operations, production efficiency, cost effectiveness and quality assurance
- Well aware of stone material quality and inspecting material
- Develop business strategies and take management approval for implementing the same
- Follow up on bid result close contract and review estimate for win/loss analysis, and maintain a monthly log of quote.
- Ensure that all company transaction are done in an ethical and prudent manner
- Ensure that an accurate recording system is maintained on all proposal submitted to customers.
- Keep informed about the competitor’s selling policies, tactics, services and prices offered.
- Ensure that the projects are prepared/fabricated and installed consistent with plan and specifications and within budget, reflecting professional workmanship.
- Hire, train and evaluate, supervisor and assist estimators/project managers and other reporting personnel.
- Achievement Orientation
- Client Focus
- Ethical Behavior
- Installation and Project management
- Ability to communicate with architects, engineers and field supervisor
- Ability to read engineering drawings, blueprints, interpret conditions and analyze field conditions ensure pricing consistent with risk encountered and profit opportunity offered.
- Ability to inspect the stone products for quality concerns