We are currently recruiting for a Domestic Gas Engineer on behalf of a local authority affiliated organisation.
The Domestic Gas Engineer will be responsible for providing a planned, responsive and preventative service aswell as repairing and maintaining the local authority organisation’s housing stock.
- Day to day responsive and preventative planned maintenance works across a range of domestic heating systems.
- Response service fault diagnosis, repair and renewal works
- Planned preventative maintenance works
- Working to relevant Health & Safety Practices while on site.
- Ensure that any work carried out is compliant with relevant legislation and is in line with contract SLAs.
Skills & Attributes
- Valid Domestic Gas Qualifications – CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, MET1, CPA1, DAH1, L1. (Minimum six months remaining prior to renewal of certification)
- Previous experience in a service and maintenance environment
- Experience of working on Oil and LPG systems.
- Experience of working within a service industry
- Full, clean driving licence and access to own vehicle is desired but not essential.