We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer on behalf of an established building services design consultancy.
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for the design of all aspects of Electrical Building Services across projects throughout the Uk.
- Carry out electrical design work including specification for the various stages of a project from inception to completion.
- Liaising with other professional or technical staff employed on a project as appropriate.
- Undertake all necessary site inspections and provide relevant reports.
- Comply with all relevant policy, standards and statutory legislation including quality management, customer services and equal opportunities.
- To ensure that customer requirements are identified and agreed with the client.
- To ensure the delivery of quality assured, client focused products and services to meet the agreed requirements of the customer.
- Work on multiple projects at one time at various stages of the design process.
Skills and Attributes
- Confident with all aspects of electrical building services design.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Client facing role – able to represent the company at client/design meetings.
- Competent designer, with ability to produce designs independently and to check the work of others
- Familiar with a range of projects including Commercial, Education, Leisure and Transport projects
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at one time.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ideal candidate should be proficient with Microsoft Office packages and Building services Software such as Amtech/Cymap/TAS/Hevacomp together with AutoCAD packages.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency