We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Manager on behalf of an established Electrical Contractor based in the Leeds area.
The Electrical Project Manager will be responsible for the management and successful delivery of a range of commercial and industrial fit-out projects from conception to completion.
- Developing existing and new client relationships to meet business requirements.
- Preparation of project estimates and tenders.
- Responsible for all aspects of a project including, procurement, cost control (invoicing/applications/variations/final accounts), management of on-site operatives, health & safety and liaising with clients and their representatives.
- Undertake electrical design work as required including mains distribution, lighting and power.
- Preparing method statements, risk assessments and technical reports specific to individual site requirements.
Skills & Education
- Completed Electrical Apprenticeship
- Previous experience working as an Electrical Project Manager in a contracting environment.
- Proven track record in the management and delivery of Commercial and Industrial fit-out projects.
- Previous experience in the preparation of estimates and tenders.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.