We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Manager on behalf of an established M&E Contractor based in West Yorkshire.
The Electrical Project Manager will be responsible for the management and successful delivery of a range of Retail and Commercial projects from conception to completion.
- Developing existing and new client relationships to meet business requirements.
- Preparation of project estimates and tenders.
- Responsible for all aspects of a project including, procurement, cost control (invoicing/applications/variations/final accounts), management of on-site operatives, health & safety and liaising with clients and their representatives.
- Undertake electrical design work as required including mains distribution, lighting and power.
- Preparing method statements, risk assessments and technical reports specific to individual site requirements.
Skills & Education
- Completed Electrical Apprenticeship
- Previous experience working as an Electrical Project Manager in a contracting environment.
- Proven track record in the management and delivery of Retail and Commercial projects.
- Previous experience in the preparation of estimates and tenders.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.