We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Site Manager on behalf of leading Mechanical and Electrical contractor who specialise in projects in the Power Generation, Commercial and Industrial sector.
Established more than 50 years ago the company now has more than 40 employees and an excellent reputation in the market.
As the Electrical Site Manager you will be responsible for the effective management of projects on site, ensuring they are completed safely, on time and installed to the highest standards.
- Ensure projects are progressed at site level, completed on time and installed to the highest standards.
- Ensure all site works are installed to the correct site specifications and requirements whilst maintaining project budgets.
- Ensure the install meets current legislation, engineering standards and company procedures.
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress and act as the first point of contact to the client and sub-contractors.
- Lead and manage a high-performance team through excellent people management skills and practices, ensuring full compliance with H&S policies and current legislation.
- Tendering multiple site projects ranging from small standalone installations, to large scale projects.
- Completing NICEIC test certification for works on site.
- Produce & review risk assessments and method statements, tool box talks, & verify subcontractors credentials to ensure compliance with H&S guidelines.
- Responsible for all material requisitions as required and manage requisitions in good time to reach site to ensure work continuity.
- Assisting with problem solving of clashes on site, by discussing the issues with all members of the team, contractors and client and encourage a good working environment.
Skills & Attributes
- City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 or NVQ level 2 and 3 (Completed Electrical Apprenticeship).
- City & Guilds 2382: 17th Edition amendment or current edition
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2391.
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- IOSH (but not essential) The Company is willing to provide this training
- Experience in using Amtech/Amtech Prodesign Software and completing NICEIC test certification for works on site
- Previous experience managing on site teams made up of direct labour and subcontract staff.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Confident when dealing with clients and subcontractors
- Full UK driving licence.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency