Speciality: 17th Edition, Electrical, Final Assembly, Sub Assembly
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £24000 - £30000
Apply by: 31/03/2017
Min Experience: 3 years
Due to securing a number of contracts, our client is looking to recruit 2 Electrical Technician/ Panel Wirers to join their existing team on a permanent basis. These opportunities will be based on days between Monday & Friday. These roles will be available for experienced apprentice trained Electrical Fitters who are looking for a new permanent opportunity with a leading, well-established and well known organisation. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Panel Wiring and Electrical Assembly / Sub assembly. Overtime is available being paid at premium rates.
These positions are available to start immediately.
• Previous experience working in a medium to heavy engineering environment would be an advantage.
• Good all-round experience with Electrical Assembly, Panel Wiring, Soldering,
• Ability to work to tight tolerances and have excellent attention to detail
• Must be confident working with and reading engineering drawings
• Time served Electrical Engineer
• Excellent all-round assembly / Panel Wiring experience
• 16th / 17th Edition qualified (Ideal)