Discipline: Industrial, Refrigeration
Speciality: Ammonia Handling, FGAS, Refrigeration
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £48000 - £48000
Apply by: 17/11/2019
Min Experience: years
We are looking to recruit an experienced Industrial Refrigeration Engineer to join our clients existing service department as a working supervisor covering the North West for a range of Industrial and Commercial customers. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a leading, stable company who are continuing to grow in the current economic climate. Ideally candidates will have demonstrable experience working within a Refrigeration Service role, with experience in both Industrial and Commercial refrigeration. Candidates MUST be F-GAS certified and hold an Ammonia Handling certificate as a minimum! Company Van and all PPE will be provided.
This role will require you to work as part of an on call rota which is currently 1 in 5 weeks.
All O/T Paid at Premium Rates
* Service and Maintenance of Industrial and commercial plant and equipment.
* Carrying out maintenance tasks to a high standard.
* Completing SOP tasks.
* Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
Skill set and qualifications
* Candidates must be F-Gas certified
* Demonstrable experience working in a Refrigeration Service role working on Industrial and Commercial systems
*Experience working in a supervisory capacity its advantageous however experienced candidates looking to progress will be considered
* Ammonia Handling Certificate
* Full UK Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency