We are currently recruiting for an Installations Manager on behalf of a leading supplier of woven wire mesh and wire cloth based in Cheshire.
The Installations Manager will be responsible for the on-site management of architectural construction installations and ensuring projects are delivered safely and to plan.
- Daily management of sub-contractors.
- Material delivery management in line with ongoing site operations to ensure contract programme requirements are met.
- Daily liaison with client team re-programme and forward planning.
- Site quality checks on delivered and installed elements, to ensure these meet with contract specification and quality requirements.
- Ensure that site health and safety inspections are carried out regularly.
- Attend necessary site briefings with client team and other sub-contract management.
- Carry out ‘tool box talks’ to on-site staff.
- Placing of orders for plant and/or materials.
- Pre-contract site visits.
- Assistance with stock check/management of architectural materials returned on contract completions.
Skills & Education
- Previous experience in a contract supervision/management role.
- Experience of ensuring site health and safety compliance.
- Experienced in managing sub-contractors.
- The ability to read and understand contract drawings.
- The ability to meet programme deadlines within budget.
- Good communication and IT skills.
- SSSTS and CSCS card.
- Willing to work away from home throughout the UK.
Note: Apex Engineering are acting as an employment agency.