We are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager on behalf of a national provider of maintenance and repair services for fuel dispensing equipment and other petrol forecourt equipment.
The Key Account Manager will work as part of the sales and service team and will be responsible for managing customer SLA issues and provide first line contact for customer sales queries and escalate to the sales team and/or others as appropriate.
- Management of key accounts, responsible for managing customer SLA issues and reporting
- Communicate with customers on all day-day issues
- Provide first line contact for customer sales queries and escalating to sales team and/or others as appropriate
- Manage/progress customer complaints ensuring follow through to completion
- Manage customer satisfaction results and monitor transaction compliance (in depth data analysis for trends, milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
- Providing account management support/admin support to field sales staff
- Attend customer meetings on a regular basis
- Successfully prepare and present customer presentations & performance reports
- Work with service managers to maximise revenue opportunities on key accounts, this may involve developing equipment dilapidation lists of customers’ assets.
- Ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation, ensuring contract close-out, extension or renewal
- Handle on-going issue and change management
Skills & Attributes
- Proven experience in Customer Contract management
- Ideally hold HND/HNC Level qualification in business management or other relevant discipline.
- Excellent customer service skills, with good commercial sense
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-starter with excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well, assertive