We are currently recruiting for a Land Surveyor on behalf of a specialist civil engineering and utility surveying consultancy. The company provide land surveying and engineering services for a wide range of projects throughout the Uk.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Establishing and controlling station coordinates and levels
- Grid line setting out for the internals
- Precise Levelling
- As built surveys
- Topographical surveys
- Measured building surveys – floorplans, elevation, section
- Laser Scanning
- Assisting and Producing CAD drawing.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting design documents supplied by the client
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Planning your work and efficiently organising in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Ensuring all work is produced to company and client standards.
- Preparing survey reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
Skills & Attributes
- Relevant Engineering/Surveying degree
- Competency in all aspects of temporary works with a detailed understanding of quality control and construction safety.
- Proficient in the use of CAD
- Proficient use of Leica Total Stations, Scanner, Levels etc
- CSCS card
- Full Drivers License