We are currently recruiting for a Land Surveyors to work in Guildford for an established Geospatial Consultancy. The company provide land surveying services to a number of different sectors and projects across the UK.
The Land Surveyor will be responsible for the gathering of data in order to produce Topographical and Measured Building Surveys.
- Using Total Station and GPS equipment in order to gather data required to produce Topographical and Measured Building Surveys.
- Establishing survey controls and traversing for topographical surveys, monitoring, measured building surveys and engineering setting out
- Measuring existing elevations and floor plans
- Volume Calculations Survey
- Survey of property boundaries for Land registration purpose
- Processing of data using AutoCAD and other relevant software packages
- Review data returned from projects and other surveys against corporate specifications
- Provide a professional surveying service, gathering and verifying topographic and utility asset data using new mobile or traditional topographical survey techniques.
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience working as a Land Surveyor, ideally within a consultancy environment.
- Experience of working on the following: measured building surveys, topographic surveys, setting out, Network RTK GPS, laser scanning, MBS software and 3D software environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office data processing and AutoCAD.
- Full clean driving licence.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency