Our client is looking for several Mechanical Product Assemblers to join their Lincolnshire workshop. They have been established for over 50 years and operate in a wide range of industries undertaking electrical, instrument, fibre optic and mechanical contracts from the initial design and engineering to the complete installation and final handover.
Their versatility is enhanced by the mechanical and electrical engineering backup from their own fabrication and electrical/instrument workshops.
- To comply with the organisations policies, procedures and company handbook.
- Any other duties within the purpose, spirit and scope of the post as may be required from time to time.
- To uphold the reputation of the company both within and external to the direct working environment.
- To maintain positive and professional relationships with work colleagues and the customer at all times.
- To work to set procedures and within a quality system
- To carry out some inspection work
- To assist in the maintenance of a clean and tidy working environment
- To complete a wide variety of general tasks as may be required within the workshop, this may include the delivery / collection of goods to / from other locations
- To work in a safe manner at all times having due regard for themselves and others
- To liaise with customers and suppliers as required
Skills & Qualifications
- To be able to work unsupervised on general duties of a mechanical / electrical nature, using initiative to co-ordinate the task in an efficient manner
- To have an understanding of electrical / mechanical drawings and spreadsheets and general work instructions
- The ability to set up and maintain records
- To be able to operate machinery, hand tools and power tools in a safe manner
Note: This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency