We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Manager to work on a variety of Commercial and Retail projects throughout the Uk. The company are an established M&E Contractor based in West Yorkshire looking to add an experienced Project Manager to their existing team.
The ideal Mechanical Project Manager will be mechanically qualified with experience of full M&E projects.
- Managing multiple mechanical contracting projects at once
- Developing existing and new client relationships to meet business requirements.
- Preparation of project estimates and tenders.
- Responsible for all aspects of a project including, procurement, cost control (invoicing/applications/variations/final accounts), management of on-site operatives, health & safety and liaising with clients and their representatives.
- Preparing method statements, risk assessments and technical reports specific to individual site requirements.
- Organising a network of engineers, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ordering materials and equipment for projects
- Liaising closely with clients to ensure smooth running of projects
- Supervision of operatives on site
Skills and Experience
- HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering/Building Services Engineering
- Mechanical qualifications with onsite installation experience
- Proven track record in the management and delivery of Retail and Commercial projects.
- Previous experience in the preparation of estimates and tenders.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Strong management experience within mechanical projects
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Full UK driving license