We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Manager on behalf of a leading Electrical and Mechanical installation and maintenance service provider based in the West Midlands.
The company have a strong national presence and work on projects across a wide range of sectors including Residential, Industrial, Commercial and Rail projects throughout the Uk.
The Mechanical Project Manager will be responsible for the management of multiple projects including materials, labour and management of all sub-contract packages on site.
- Management of mechanical aspects of multiple projects, materials, labour etc
- Management of sub-contract packages
- Raising of RAMs and provide input into O&M
- Input into variation pricing and estimate tendering
- Responsible for managing own time between office and site
- Procurement of materials from drawings
- Provide confident technical advice to colleagues and clients raising queries on design issues.
- Able and willing to work on the tools/commissioning as required
- Attending site meetings where and when requested to do so
- Assist in the H&S, quality and delivery of the installation work carried out by the business
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience in the management of mechanical installations on a wide range of projects.
- Certificate of Competence for Individual Gas Fitting Operatives (Domestic): CCN1, CENWAT, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, CoNGLP1 (PD)
- Certificate of Competence for Individual Gas Fitting Operatives (Commercial): COCN1, BMP1, ICPN1, TPCP1, TPCP1A
- 17th/18th Edition wiring regulations.
- Hold CSCS card
- Experience in a number of the following areas Domestic Plumbing, Commercial pipe fitting, Gas, HVAC, Below ground mains, BMS
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Word/Excel/Outlook.
- SSSTS as a minimum Health and Safety qualification.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency