Discipline: Electrical, Manufacturing, Panel wire
Speciality: 17th Edition, Electrical, Panel Wire
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £25000 - £27000
Apply by: 31/08/2018
Min Experience: years
Our client, a radidly growing plant manufacturing business are currently recruiting a number of Electrical Technicians/ Panel Wirers to join their team based near Gildersome, Leeds. on a permanent basis
These roles will be available for experienced Electrical Fitters who are looking for a permanent role within a well-established and well known organisation. The successful candidate will be required to carry out a range of duties including Panel Wiring and Electrical wiring for large scale Refrigeraiton plant. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in Panel Wiring and machine build – Experience with Air Conditioning OR Refrigeration plant would be advantageous. Overtime is available paid at premium rates. Candidates must be confident in reading electrical wiring diagrams.
• Electrical panel wiring
• Utilise cable preparation equipment to manufacture standard cable kits and loom harnesses.
• Complete manufacturing and quality documentation related to the assembly process.
• Achieve the expected levels of workmanship as defined in the company working standards.
• Complete projects within the specified “route” time and report variances affecting time booking.
• Apply rigorous health and safety practices at all times.
• Inspect materials prior to fitting, document and report defects through the company QA system.
• Contribute ideas to change product designs and system processes to improve efficiency, quality and safety.
• Have a flexible approach to work duties and responsibilities to support the overall needs of the business.
• Demonstrable experience working within an Electrical role within Manufacturing/ Engineering
• Ideally candidates will possess Electrical qualifications
• Excellent Panel Wiring experience
• 16th / 17th Edition qualified (Advantageous)
• Able to read wiring schemaitics
Note: This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency