We are currently recruiting for a Pipework Installation Engineer on behalf of a national provider of maintenance and repair services for fuel dispensing equipment and other petrol forecourt equipment.
The Pipework Installation Engineer will work within a team and carry out pipework installations on petrol forecourts. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the industry.
- Carry out full installations and testing of all pipework fills, vents, stage2 VR and suction pipework knock down re development and new builds.
- Undertake the safe and correct installation of fuel dispensers using forklift and mechanically connecting fuel pumps.
- Carry out installations of chamber systems.
- Have knowledge of tank gauge cable installations.
- Undertake small works fuel infrastructure tasks such as over fill prevention valve swap outs, repair to fuel lines, line testing clearing fuel lines, probe replacements, fill cap and adaptor replacements, joint visits with tanker delivery to pin point delivery issues.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experienced pipefitter who has fuel industry knowledge of pipework, pipefittings & fuel infrastructure requirements.
- Previous experience of pipework installations on petrol forecourts.
- Able to work as part of a team aswell as having the ability to use your own initiative.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Qualified Pipefitter.
- Confined Space Training.
- Forklift Certificate.
- UK Driving License.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency