Discipline: Manufacturing, Plating, Welding
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £25000 - £30000
Apply by: 31/05/2017
Min Experience: 3 years
Our client is looking to recruit a number of Platers to join their team in Leeds working on a range of Subsea and Nuclear projects. The successful candidate should be time served with demonstrable experience in plating. Candidates must have experience working on a range of materials to very tight tolerances. Hours of work Monday – Thurs 0730- 1600/ Friday 0700 – 14.00. This role is open to both permanent and contract staff.
• Experience in Plating on a range of materials
• Experienced in bending / forming/ tacking plate.
• Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
• Carry out work in safe conditions including manual handling
Qualifications & Skills
• Apprentice trained Welder/ Plater
• Experience working in manufacturing environments
• Experience working with a range of materials and thicknesses
• Experience working to tight tolerances