We are working in partnership with an industry leader in the manufacture and installation of Ductwork Ventilation Systems who operate throughout the Uk.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of a team of Mechanical installation site staff to effectively deliver Ductwork Ventilation projects throughout London and the surrounding areas in order to meet agreed timescales and budgets.
- Undertaking site surveys, preparation and submission of quotes for project works as required in conjunction with surveying and procurement procedures.
- Liaison with clients on project works, with the construction/store liaison team on remodels and on asset scheme works.
- Organisation and control of plant hire as necessary and within timescales required.
- Attend team meetings such as M&E Technical, pre-start, handover and required cost review meetings.
- Identify and resolve any repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect project delivery.
- Submit monthly operational reports to senior members of the team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree qualified in a Construction/Building related discipline Or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager on Ductwork/Ventilation projects.
- Skill Card – Project Manager Grade
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Detailed understanding of Ductwork/Ventilation industry
- Understanding of safety, quality and environmental issues
- Proficient report writing skills
- Good working knowledge of computer software packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and proactive attitude
- Strong leadership and decision making skills