Discipline: Manufacturing, Project Management
Speciality: Production Planner, Purchasing
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £40000 - £40000
Apply by: 18/05/2018
Min Experience: 5 years
Our client, a leading manufacturer in North West Manchester are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join the business on a contract basis to help deal with a backlog on an outstanding project. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in Project Management, with the ability to take hold of a project in process and bring it in line. Candidates will be required to manage all aspects of the projects from Purchasing/ Planning/ manufacturing/ Shipping.
This role is available for an immediate start.
• Take hold of current project and streamline process to help maintain OTD of project.
• Coordinate between all relevant departments including Purchasing/ Planning/ Production / Shipping
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Demonstrable experience in project management and streamlining projects already in process
• Ability to bring multiple departments together to ensure OTD of project• Excellent communication skills
• Wrking knowledge of SAP
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to prioritise workload and manage work pressure