Speciality: Quality Assurance
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £30000 - £35000
Apply by: 05/04/2019
Min Experience: years
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a long standing medium/heavy engineering company based in Leeds for a QA Technician to join their existing team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience working within a QA based role within a medium/ heavy engineering environment with exposure to the Oil and Gas/ Nuclear sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and technical control of all Quality related documentation as detailed within applicable quality requirements, as well as being responsible for technical review of certification at all levels from Incoming raw material certification to Major project document deliverables.
• Technical Review of vendor and internally supplied certification against company requirements ie. Material certificates, NDE, Weld Data etc to compile MRB’s in compliance with customer requirements.
• Accurate Interpretation of Internal and external supplier Quality Plans
• Support the Company Audit schedule as and when required, act in a professional manner and produce accurate detailed reports
• Develop the department through Continuous Improvement,
Skills & Attributes
• Demonstrable experience working within a QA Technician role within a medium/heavy engineering environment
• Strong working knowledge of the Oil and Gas OR Nuclear sector and all related quality documentation
• Keen eye for detail