Discipline: Administration, Coordinator, Quality
Speciality: ISO 9001, MS Office
UK Residency Required: No
Salary: £22000 - £24000
Apply by: 18/12/2017
Min Experience: years
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Coordinator to join a leading global engineering firm in the North West Manchester area who are looking to take someone on ASAP to cover sickness. The role is responsible for coordinating all aspects of quality within the Factory and Distribution Centre including compiling documentation to support shipments. Candidates will also be required to handle and resolve customer returns/ complaints and manage relating NCR’s both within the facility and the distribution supply base.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a similar role within the engineering/manufacturing sector with exposure to dealing with quality documentation .
This role will be a temporary role for 3 months.
Key Task Include:
1. To support the UK Distribution Centre in coordinating all documentation related to shipments.
2 To effectively co-ordinate activities between quality and manufacturing to plan and facilitate both incoming and outgoing material..
3 To report to the UK Distribution Manager and issues or delays that may affect shipments.
4 To participate in approval / accreditation visits / audits as and when required.
5 To assist where applicable in supporting internal audits as required.
6. To coordinate all aspects of customer / third party witness inspection visits.
7. To effectively coordinate all aspects of Internal NCR’s and Customer returns / complaints through to completion and customer satisfactions implementing corrective and preventative actions to resolve any outstanding issues.
8. To work with proven quality tools to strengthen the quality department processes and procedures.
10. To participate in 5S, Lean, Six Sigma & improvement projects as and when required
·Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
·Have demonstrable experience working within a quality coordination role with strong working knowledge of quality documentation.
·Ideally have familiarity with ERP systems ( Ideally SAP)
·Have good customer service skills
·Be able to work independently and in a small team
·Be highly organised
·Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Note: This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Business