We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of company who specialise in the design and installation of bespoke premium kitchens for customers and clients throughout the Uk and overseas.
Established for more than 80 years the company pride themselves on designing kitchens that combine high end style with functionality and cutting-edge innovation to create the ideal living space based on individual customer specifications.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for the valuation of kitchen products and packages being delivered to sites in and around the M25. Residential installation projects range from 25 individual dwelling up to an apartment block of 450 residences.
- Valuation of premium kitchen products which are scheduled to go out on daily deliveries on fortnightly and monthly valuations.
- Ensure valuations are invoiced and paid on due dates, and keep up to date records of all transactions
- Contract negotiation with clients and customers which will include national housebuilders and developers aswell as private clients.
- Produce accurate cost management programs and project costings
- Kitchen packages are made up of Furniture, Appliances, Worktops, Accessories and Installation costs.
Skills & Attributes
- Ideally RICS Chartered surveyor but relevant experience will also be considered.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in the valuation of kitchen products and packages, ideally of a premium product range.
- Demonstrable experience of working with clients and customers including national housebuilders, private developers etc.
- Previous experience of budget and contract Management.
- Ability to effortlessly liaise with a range of professional individuals at varying degrees of seniority
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental safety requirements;
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages;
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency