Discipline: Project Management, Refrigeration
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £40000 - £50000
Apply by: 10/08/2018
Min Experience: years
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Refrigeration Project Manager to join our continually expanding Refrigeration client to cover the North East area. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a leading, stable company who are continuing to grow in the current economic climate. Candidates must have demonstrable experience working within a contracting environment within the Refrigeration industry wit sound knowledge of Refrigeration systems and have demonstrable experience putting together projects and running them through to handover.
• Refrigeration Project Management, experience required (preferably in the retail / supermarket sector)
• Ensure that all projects are delivered to a high standard of quality to time, within scope and within budget.
• Daily management of subcontractors and installation teams
• Working closely with, but not limited to, installation, commissioning, and design teams
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Manage project from start to finish, taking full responsibility for project delivery
• Collate costs and call offs for projects, to manage costs throughout and be KPI’d on the project managers made
• A general understanding of refrigeration principals and fundamentals
• The understanding and ability to deliver key project management functions such as programmes, part ordering, Health & Safety, costing schedules, profit analysis & parts procurement
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• The ability to take full ownership and responsibility of their allocated projects ensuring that excellent quality and customer service skills are delivered from start to finish
• Flexibility, enthusiasm, team work, good work ethic and excellent communication skills are essential
• Must have excellent interpersonal, time management and organisation skills
Qualified in a Mechanical / Refrigeration discipline
Demonstrable experience working within a Project Management role within the Refrigeration Sector.
Certificates in CSCS, IOSH Managing Safely and CDM Awareness would be advantageous.