We are currently recruiting for a Resident Liaison Officer to work as part of the Residential team with one of the leading construction contractors in the Uk.
The Resident Liaison Officer work on a Social Housing contract in Romford and will be responsible for developing relationships with tenants to ensure they suffer limited disruption throughout the refurbishment works by providing them with all the information required.
- Collect tenancy agreement/approval forms
- Visiting tenants in their homes and keep them informed about all the works being carried out
- Resolve any potential issues and dealing with complaints
- Register all complaints and report as per company and client procedures.
- Compile a complaint log and use the information to report on trends including the lessons
learnt and how to improve service delivery.
- Visiting and meeting residents in their homes, when required or requested, dealing with their
needs and queries ensuring they are kept informed at all times
- Arrange compensation or goodwill gestures if required, all to be agreed with Customer Service
- Make appointments for further works if needed and ensure these are carried out and
completed to the resident’s satisfaction
- Ensure resident telephone surveys are carried out and recorded, with the appropriate action
taken regarding feedback.
- Attend monthly contract meetings and supply relevant reports
- Organise Resident consultation events and attend any relevant Resident Association Meetings
- Complete a daily log sheet detailing visits to residents and clients
- Deliver Customer Care talks as and when required and to ensure they are documented
Skills & Attributes
- Essential experience with internal surveys (kitchen and bathrooms, dampness, condition of property etc)
- Valid Asbestos Awareness certification
- Customer Service background, people skills, organised, ability to work under pressure
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous work experience with Local Authorities or Social Housing Providers
- Good organisational, scheduling and planning skills
- Good interpersonal skills; must enjoy working with people on a personal level, and be approachable, tactful and diplomatic
- Good communication skills; must be able to communicate very confidently both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work on your own initiative, and as part of a team
- Must hold a current driving licence, as you will be required to drive
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency