Discipline: Administration, Customer Service, Sales
Speciality: Administration, Engineering
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £21500 - £21500
Apply by: 31/07/2017
Min Experience: 2 years
We are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator for our client on a permanent basis to join their Spares / Parts Sales team at their site North of York. The successful candidate will be required to provide administration and customer service support to ensure that all customer enquiries are processed as required in a timely manner. Ideally candidates will have previous experience working within a Sales Administration role however candidates with strong customer service and administration experience will be considered. Exposure to working within an engineering environment would be advantageous but not essential.
A strong work ethic, enthusiastic, flexible approach to work is a must for this role!
• Engage with customers to actively promote sales, prepare parts sales quotations and process orders in a speedy and accurate manner.
• Liaise with planning, production & purchasing departments to get updates on cost and deliveries for parts, as applicable.
• Provide sales support to the part sales supervisor on a day-to-day basis.
• Enthusiasm for growing sales department.
• Follow company and departmental procedures.
• To carry out job tasks safely, using good working practices.
• To ensure good housekeeping.
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Strong administration Skills
• Technical background OR interest in engineering/ technology
• Strong work ethic and flexible approach to work
• Eager to learn