Discipline: Electrical, Manufacturing
Speciality: 17th Edition, 2391 Test and Inspection, Electrical
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £ - £
Apply by: 30/03/2018
Min Experience: 5 years
Due to securing a number of contracts, our client is looking to recruit a Senior Electrical/Electronics Technician to join their existing production team on a permanent basis. This opportunities will be based on days between Monday & Friday. The role is available for experienced apprentice trained Electrical Fitters who are looking for a new permanent opportunity with a leading, well-established and well known organisation. The ideal candidate will have experience in test and repair of electronics with experience of fault finding on PCBS down to component level. Experience in Panel Wiring and Electrical Assembly / Sub assembly is also essential. This role is based on a 37 hour week over 4 days with a 5th day available for overtime which is paid at premium rates.
These positions are available to start immediately.
• Previous experience working in a medium to heavy engineering environment would be an advantage.
• Good all-round experience with Electrical Assembly, Panel Wiring, Soldering, Electronics test and repair
• Software installation and programming
• Ability to work to tight tolerances and have excellent attention to detail
• Must be confident working with and reading engineering drawings
• Time served Electrical Engineer
• Excellent all-round assembly / Panel Wiring experience
• Experience in Electronics test and repair down to component level
• 16th / 17th Edition qualified (Ideal)