Discipline: Embedded Software, Software Design
Speciality: C#, Embedded Software
UK Residency Required: No
Salary: £ - £
Apply by: 31/10/2017
Min Experience: years
Our client, a specialist engineering consultancy, are looking to recruit a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis. This role has been created due to new orders within the business which has made room for a new member of the team. The successful candidate will have previous experience programming in C++ / C#. Ideally candidates will also have experience in Real Time Programming, Multithreaded/ Multi Process development, HMI’s and GUI’s. Candidates must be degree qualified, ideally in a Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering with demonstrable experience in industry. Chartered status is preferred and reflected in salary.
Qualifications & Skills
* Degree Qualified in an Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
* Chartered status is preferred and reflected in salary.
* Previous experience programming in C++ / C#.
* Experience working with windows based operating systems configuration
* Demonstrable experience working within an Software role within the Subsea/ ROV/Oil and Gas sector (Preferred).
Note: This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency