Discipline: Airconditioning, Contracts, HVAC, Major Projects, Mechanical, Project Management
Speciality: Air Conditioning, BMS Controls, Building Services, HVAC, Mechanical, Trend
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £50000 - £55000
Apply by: 30/03/2018
Min Experience: 5 years
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Mechanical Project Manager to join our rapidly expanding client based in Leeds. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a leading, stable company who are continuing to grow in the current economic climate. Candidates must have a sound knowledge of Trend controls and retail experience. You must also have a working knowledge of Boilers, HVAC equipment including air handling units, hot and cold-water systems, extract systems, air conditioning and all mechanical services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for two other project managers and as such leadership experience will be necessary. You will have the opportunity to lead a growing M&E department with the eventual aim of reporting into the managing director and being invited to attend operations board meetings.
● The ability to deliver projects to a high standard of quality, to time and within budget – a proven track record of this will be necessary at interview
● The ability to cost projects, tenders and new work opportunities
● The understanding and ability to deliver basic project management functions such as programmes, Health & Safety documents, costing schedules, profit analysis & parts procurement
● The ability to take full ownership and responsibility of their allocated projects ensuring that excellent quality and customer service skills are delivered from start to finish
• Qualified in a Mechanical Engineering discipline
• Proven track record in the management and delivery of Retail and Commercial projects.
• Sound working knowledge of Trend Controls.
• Previous experience in the preparation of estimates and tenders.
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
• Strong management experience within mechanical projects
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Full UK driving license