Apex Engineering Solutions is an Employment Agency working on behalf of a leading international specialist contractor within the water & wastewater treatment industry. The company have been established for over 50 years and work within 90 countries throughout the world.
Continued expansion has created an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Senior Planner.
- Hands on experience of using and supervising usage of planning systems e.g. MS Project, Primavera etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge of planning systems from a user’s perspective
- Co-ordinate the provision of effective planning and monitoring services to the Project Management team
- Enable Project Management to control the progress of contracts by identifying and producing integrated programmes of work, monitoring performance against plans and identifying problem areas and other effects
- Minimise company risk by identifying the critical path for contracts
- Enable resource planning and levelling by appropriate resource analysis of contracts
- Enable control of the progress of procurement by producing schedules for all materials and equipment, updating regularly and analysing the implications of updates
- Update and monitoring of project plans for applications for payment
- Preparation of tender programmes
- Preparation of as-built programmes
- Programmes submissions for requests for extension of time
- Preparation of project planning KPI’s
- Degree qualified in a related engineering discipline
- Experience in planning the design, procurement and construction of water treatment and wastewater treatment works
- Civil Engineering/M&E/Building experience
- Several years industry experience
- Possess sound understanding of planning skills and programming
- Desirable knowledge of Causeway software