We are currently recruiting for a Senior Surveyor on behalf of a specialist civil engineering and utility surveying consultancy. The company provide land surveying and engineering services for a wide range of projects throughout the Uk
The Senior Surveyor will take the lead on prestigious projects throughout the Uk and be the first point of contact between the company and the client.
- Briefing site teams
- Assisting with compilation of quotations
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Establishing and controlling station coordinates and levels
- Grid line setting out for the internals
- Precise Levelling
- As built surveys
- Topographical surveys
- Measured building surveys – floorplans, elevation, section
- Laser Scanning
- Assisting and Producing CAD drawing.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting design documents supplied by the client
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and ensuring all work is produced to company and client standards.
- Preparing survey reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
Skills & Attributes
- Previous demonstrable experience working as a Senior Surveyor
- Relevant Engineering/Surveying degree
- Competency in all aspects of surveying with a detailed understanding of quality control and health and safety.
- Proficient in the use of CAD
- Proficient use of Leica Total Stations, Scanner, Levels etc
- CSCS card
- Full Drivers License
- An understanding of construction safety.
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to work closely with team members located in different offices