Discipline: Distribution, Warehouse/Logistics
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £20000 - £22000
Apply by: 22/12/2017
Min Experience: 4 years
Our client, a leading manufacturing business are looking to recruit an experienced Stock Controller to join its existing team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be required to manage the day to day stock control across 32 warehouse sites across the UK and Europe to maintain stock accuracy.
Ideally candidates will have a demonstrable background working within a warehousing/distribution environment looking after a number of sites.
Candidates must have strong IT skills and be confident in the use of Excel.
1. Work with the Warehouse Supervisor to co-ordinate daily stock counting in the onsite warehouses to ensure 100% stock accuracy on all component items and finished goods
2. Co-ordinate the counting & reconciliation of all stock held at all offsite warehouses to ensure 100% stock accuracy on all component items and finished goods
3. Co-ordinate daily production of counts for all production lines to reconcile stock accuracy – ensure any variances are adjusted on internal systems
4. Investigate all stock discrepancies to identify root cause & implement corrective action
5. Support the Logistics Manager in the elimination of aged stock
6. Create and submit reports to analyse stock data and performance results on stock accuracy and stock adjustments
7. Support the bar code implementation plan as Logistics point of contact for any queries
8. Participate in all Company stock takes
Qualifications / Experience
* Previous experience working within a stock controlling role.
* Demonstrable experience working within a Warehousing / Distribution environment.
*Strong IT skills including Excel.