We are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer on behalf of a Structural Engineering consultancy based in Staffordshire who specialise in structural design for prestigious building projects throughout the Uk.
- Design of structures for industrial, residential and commercial projects.
- Design of structures including steel, precast concrete, brick, block and stonework
- Provide assistance to the Project Manager in developing fee proposals for project based work.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects within agreed budgets
- Assist in the preparation and management of cost budgets
- Assist in engagement with Clients and Project Sponsors to develop their Brief and Project Requirements, providing specialist knowledge as appropriate.
- Provide professional Civil/Structural Engineering advice to customers and stakeholders
- Provide regular reports on individual project progress, budgets and programmes for the Project Manager as required.
- Provide engineering and production information design input to new build and refurbishment schemes
- Prepare design and tender drawings and specifications as per procurement contract requirements.
Skills & Attributes
- Chartered Structural Engineer Or working towards Chartered Membership
- Working knowledge in structural design packages such as TEDDS, S-Frame, Tekla Structures, AutoCAD and Solidworks would be advantageous.
- Revit experience is desirable but not essential.
- Good communication skills required to communicate with clients, structural engineers, architects and work as part of a team
- Proven track record in leading design and construction teams.