Speciality: MIG, TIG, Welding
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £25000 - £28000
Apply by: 21/04/2017
Min Experience: years
Our client is looking to recruit 2 Coded Welders to join their team in Leeds . The successful candidate should be trained and experienced in TIG and Fluxcore welding to 6G/ ASME 9 standards. Candidates will ideally have experience working on a range of materials including Duplex, Stainless and Carbon Steel. Hours of work Monday – Thurs 0730- 1600/ Friday 0700 – 14.00. This role is open to both permanent and contract staff.
• Experience in welding on a range of materials including Duplex, Stainless and Carbon Steel.
• Experienced in the use of TIG and Fluxcore welding to 6G/ ASME 9 standards.
• Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
• Carry out work in safe conditions including manual handling
Qualifications & Skills
• Apprentice trained welder
• Experience working in manufacturing environments
• Trained on TIG and Fluxcore welding equipment
• Coded to 6G / ASME 9 standards.