Multi Skilled Engineer - Mobile
|Job Field:||Mechanical & Electrical|
|Min Experience:||5 year(s)|
|Annual Salary:||£28,000 - £29,000 (Negotiable)|
|UK Residency Required:||Yes|
My client are a leading multi disciplinary M&E provider and deliver seamless and integrated solutions for all their client project requirements including:
• Design & Build
• Project Management
• Partnering Agreements
• Prime Contracting
• PFI/Funded Projects
The M&E maintenance division now has a requirement for a Multi Skilled Engineer based in Aberdeen City Centre. You will be working as part of their Facilities Management Team, and you will be responsible for carrying out pre-planned preventative maintenance and reactive works to building plant equipment and systems in accordance with agreed service levels.
Additionally you will undertake small installation works, repairs to building fabric and carry out handyman duties.
Main job skills will require;
• Electrical 17th Edition
• Building fabrication experience
• Plumbing experience
• Good communication skills
• Computer & IT literatacy
• Flexible - willing to travel and do additional hours where required
• Experience in working in a corporate office environment
The following qualifications we would advantageous-
• Joinery/Carpentry qualifications, NVQ Level 3 Carpentry Joinery/City & Guilds Carpentry & Joinery
• Plumbing qualifications, NVQ/SVQ Level 3/City & Guilds
in return you will be offered a competitive annual salary of up to £29K plus a company vehicle.
Please contact Mike Gray directly on 0113 285 5975 for an informal conversation or simply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.